POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Just a question... : Just a question... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Just a question...
From: Markus Becker
Date: 24 Mar 1999 08:55:28
Message: <36F8EF50.D75C6375@zess.uni-siegen.de>
.... as I have difficulty just catching up with the posts here.

Q: What do you guys (and girls?) do besides raytracing?
Especially with Ken, I can't imagine where he takes all
his time from....

You surely must do something for a living. I understand
that most of the people around here are students, but of
some, I definitely know that they aren't.

Markus
--

 Ich nicht eine Sekunde!!!" H. Heinol in Val Thorens